Huge Low Poly Trees Pack for Unity Asset Store
Almost every outdoor scene should have trees to look more natural. And this package contains a huge variety of different trees ready to use for your game levels. Just drag and drop prefabs to your scene and achieve beautiful results in no time. PC & mobile friendly assets
UPDATE v1.2 CHANGELOG
- LOD Prefabs added (Trees_LOD, Firewood_LOD, Logs_LOD, Stumps_LOD). Now you can paint LOD prefabs on the Unity Terrain using Random Rotation.
- Extended Stumps bottoms below the ground (now you can easily place stump prefabs on uneven ground/mountains).
- Added Firewood, Log, and Stump prefabs with Capsule Colliders for a better performance and Unity Terrain support.
- Updated Documentation.
UPDATE v1.1 CHANGELOG
- All Assets were re-exported
in .FBX format instead of .OBJ (now Prefabs doesn’t have child objects attached – easier to use).
- Extended Tree bottoms below the ground (now you can easily palace prefabs on uneven ground/mountains).
- 2 types of Tree Prefabs: with Bottom Faces and without Bottom Faces.
- 2 types of Tree Prefabs: with Mesh and Capsule Colliders. Prefabs with Capsule colliders are compatible inside Terrain Editor.
- Renamed Camera, Sun, and Clouds control scripts. So now when you import this package to other of my packages you don’t have an error that you have scripts with the same name.
- Desaturated Birch Tree Leaves colors a bit.
- Demo Scenes Recreated.
- Now Demo Scenes are fully setup and compatible with Unity 5.6 and up using Post Processing Stack image effects.
- Lightmap Support (Realtime GI and Baked GI).
- Updated Documentation.
- Included License PDF file (Default Asset Store License).
- Other few fixes for Tree Assets.
- Some folder names and locations were changed, plus new folders added to make everything easier to find and use.
If you are using older Low Poly Trees Pack version – Backup your project before updating to the Low Poly Trees Pack v1.2!
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND importing Low Poly Trees Pack v1.2 to a New Project (a project which doesn’t have Low Poly Trees Pack v1.0 imported)!
446 unique Low Poly Tree Prefabs + the same LOD Prefabs:
- 45 Acacia Trees
- 51 Apple Trees
- 40 Birch Trees
- 18 Dead Trees
- 29 Fir Trees
- 39 Oak Trees
- 54 Palm Trees
- 61 Pine Trees
- 43 Random Trees
- 30 Simple Trees
- 36 Thuja Trees
-All Prefab meshes are One Sided as it should be + you get Fir, Palm, and Pine Tree Prefabs with Two-Sided leaves.
-v1.1 – Also, Includes Tree Prefabs with Bottom Faces.
-v1.2 – LOD prefabs included (Trees_LOD, Firewood_LOD, Logs_LOD, Stumps_LOD).
114 Wood Prefabs + the same LOD Prefabs:
- 34 Stumps
- 40 Logs
- 40 Firewood
-All Tree and Wood prefabs have very low poly Mesh Colliders attached.
-v1.1 – Also, includes Tree prefabs with Capsule Colliders for a better performance and Terrain Editor Support.
-v1.2 – Included Firewood, Log, and Stump prefabs with Capsule Colliders for a better performance and Terrain Editor Support.
14 Other prefabs:
- 5 Palm Leaves
- 3 Pine Spikes
- 4 Apples
- 2 Coconuts
-All Tree, Wood, and Other prefabs use single Albedo 1024x1024 Texture Atlas and 1 Material.
Also, you get 23 Bonus prefabs:
- 12 Tileable Terrain Planes
- 1 Tileable Water Plane
- 5 Hills
- 1 Mountain
- 4 Clouds
-Bonus Prefabs has Mesh Colliders attached except Clouds and Water plane.
-All Prefabs optimized to have as low poly as possible without losing quality and style.
-Every prefab pivot is at the center bottom of the model, so you can easily drop it on the ground, scale and rotate. Only Terrain planes use pivot at the corners for easy snapping.
∇ TRIS COUNT ∇
-Small Trees without leaves vary from 26 to 108 tris per object – to 203 tris for the most complex Acacia tree.
-Medium Trees without leaves vary from 53 to 216 per object – to 321 tris for the most complex Random tree.
-Large Trees without leaves vary from 20 to 307 tris per object – to 453 tris for the most complex Acacia tree.
-Small Trees with leaves vary from 34 to 207 tris per object – to 394 tris for the most complex Acacia tree.
-Medium Trees with leaves vary from 48 to 365 per object – to 485 tris for the most complex Random tree.
-Large Trees with leaves vary from 120 to 539 tris per object – to 919 tris for the most complex Acacia tree.
-Terrain planes (50x50 meters size) has 2 to 819 tris per object.
-All Terrain planes (100x100 meters size) has one 1228 tris per object and one plane of 2 tris per object.
Package also includes:
- .PSD Texture Atlas 2048x2048 file (Easy to change colors).
- Documentation (MUST READ!).
- License (MUST READ!).
- 6 Demo scenes as you can see in the pictures are included + 3 Scenes to show off all assets.
All Demo scenes with image effects turned off was tested on Xperia Z Ultra and it runs smoothly at solid 60fps.
*Music and sounds are not included!